Are you looking for a better way to detangle your type 4C natural hair? Are you spending a ridiculous amount of money on detangling products? Well, the Q-Redew Handheld Steamer can help you save time and money.
I’ve watched a ton of videos reviewing the Q-Redew steamer but I didn’t make the purchase until a week ago. I’m not sure why I waited so long, but I’m convinced that the Q-Redew is a must-have hair tool. (Quick disclaimer: I’m not saying that you need a Q-Redew, but if you decide to purchase one your natural hair care process will be easier.)
Here are five reasons why I think the Q-Redew is worth the investment.
1. The Q-Redew is an excellent tool to use on wash day to detangle your natural hair. Not only is it good to use on wash day but it’s also perfect for refreshing your curls during the week!
2. Using stream on your natural hair allows the hairs cuticles to be temporarily lifted to receive the right amount of moisture.
3. If you like to travel, then you know how natural hair can quickly lose moisture in different climates. Using the Q-Redew is a great option when you need to moisturize away from home without having to pack a ton of moisturizing products.
4. The Q-Redew is an excellent choice for women who struggle with low porosity hair. It’s difficult for low porosity hair to receive moisture because the cuticles are tightly closed. Using steam helps to lift the hairs cuticles allowing the right amount of moisture to be received to keep the hair moisturized.
5. The Q-Redew can be used to stretch your natural hair for an updo, roller set, or flat twist. Having stretched hair will help to elongate your curls.
Watch how I use the Q-Redew Handheld Steamer to detangle my 4C hair.
How do you detangle your natural hair before washing? Leave a comment below and let me know.