Mom’s are you struggling with caring for your child’s natural hair? On my recent Facebook Live session #TNCLIVETALK, I discussed “How To Care For Your Child’s Hair” with Master Stylist Sess Cannon.
Sess is a located in Dallas Fort-Worth area, and she provided a ton of information on how to care for your child’s hair such as….
- The importance of not using shampoo for two or three months when you have a baby.
- Why following the grain of the hair is important when detangling.
- Why finger detangling helps to reduce breakage.
- Why you should avoid applying products to a child’s scalp.
- At what age, you should start trimming your daughter’s hair.
- How to avoid your child from getting a bald spot in the back of his or her head.
- Why you should avoid vitamin E and castor oil on babies hair.
- Why dry scalp happens at an early age.
Sess provided so much useful information that it’s too much for me to type. But you can watch the replay in “The Natural Cole Online Hair School.”