OMG! Check this How To Crochet Braids with Marley Hair Tutorial. I promise this is not your regular crochet braid style from back in the day. This technique looks so real and natural. Watch as the TheChicNatural explains step-by-step how you can achieve this amazing style.
Hair: 3 Packs of Marley Hair – Vanessa Kanekalon Marley Braid Kinky Twist Senegalese Twist Hair
Time: 2.5 hours and 1 hour to curl
Maintenance: At night place hair in a loose high puff and fluff in the morning
The Natural Cole Suggestions:
- Always clarify and deep condition the hair before protective styling.
- Use a good leave-in conditioner and moisturizing product before braiding.
- Don’t braid edges too tight.
- At night wrap with a satin scarf or sleep on satin pillowcase.
- Perm rods or flexi-rods can also be used to achieve a nice curl pattern.